Wednesday, December 23, 2015

New review of Enchanted Circles

NEW Review of First Book
 
Customer Review
I really enjoyed Medinas first novel, December 21, 2015
By Amazon Customer

This review is from: Enchanted Circles: The First Novel of The Enchanted Circles Series (Volume 1) (Paperback)
 
I really enjoyed Medinas first novel. It was original, creative and magical. As a story about a 12 year old boy and a magical adventure, it's simple honest and true. It's been a long time since I was 12, but I could relate to Zachs anxieties, fears and his hope that everyone and everything would be OK. I thoroughly enjoyed all the characters (even the evil ones). I loved the fact that the characters had personal flaws, but were filled with hope. It made me want to know more about their background and the adventures to come. All in all great book. Can't wait to read the next installment.

enchantedcirclesseries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment