Friday, December 11, 2015

IAO Podcast comments

   Facebook
 
   
  
 
 
David Smith tagged you in a post.
 
   
David Smith
December 11 at 10:18am
 
SO the second episode of Individual Artists of Oklahoma's podcast is up on the interwebs!

In this episode we sit down with the amazing Paul Medina to talk about his varied and amazing career!

It was a great honor to get to sit down with him and talk about his history, his future, gallery work, his two novels (available on Amazon)... we talked about so much and barely touched the surface of who he is
and the lasting force he has become in Oklahoma's artist community!

On a personal note, Paul is an inspirational figure in my life in many ways! He was one of the first people
to show me that my poems were worth sharing and provided one of the earliest stages for me to do so!
 

He's also a go-to for me when it comes to trying to find a voice for my visual art.

I'll stop being all fan-boy now and just post the link...



http://individualartists.org/what-we-do/iao-show/

No comments:

Post a Comment